We know what we are doing. We have built systems for the likes of J. Walter Thompson in Europe (the fourth largest marketing communications network in the world with 10,000 employees in more than 200 offices in over 90 countries). We have worked with WPP since 2003 – they are the world leader in marketing communications services (who have 175,000 employees in 110 different global locations). More recently, we are now working with Vodafone Global, the world’s leading telecommunications company (who have 90,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide). All of our clients enjoy the intimate service that working with us provides.
We are very proud of the work we do at HWC. Our mission is to open our clients’ eyes to what is possible to ensure they get precisely what they need. We build our solutions to fit our client’s plans and processes – each of our clients are unique so why shouldn’t the systems we develop for them be unique as well?
We choose not to compete in the high volume market and we firmly believe that technology is a commodity and people should not be persuaded otherwise. The technology is there to support our clients, not to dictate their system specification. All of this above means that – our clients do not need to compromise on anything. And, of course, we thrive on demanding clients!
Here’s what WPP have to say about us:
“We have found that HWC are an excellent and responsive third party supplier. By developing and managing a very innovative system, they have provided us with a user-friendly interface for a complex world-wide share based plan which currently has 52,000 participants. Not only can we now see our data on a real time basis, but we have now been able to iron out most of the inherent problems. HWC has developed good relationships with the 400 Plan Managers based in 59 countries ensuring that we at Head Office are no longer dealing with 99% of all enquiries. As a result, HWC have been awarded the development of the Senior Compensation and Benefits system. I have no hesitation in recommending HWC to other organisations”.
So what have we done for some of our clients? We have designed, built and continue to administer bespoke technical solutions to facilitate the following:
Global All Employee Base
- Share scheme solution for managing over 130,000 participants
- Online exercising for 15,000 participants
- Online granting for 50,000+ participants
- Translated into 4 additional languages
- 5 different access levels with bespoke functionality
Senior Executive Talent Base
- Total reward solution for managing top tier talent pool (irrespective of the #s)
- Tailored nomination functionality and reporting for all salary reviews, bonus allocations, benefits administration, equity award allocation
- Online granting / award allocation
- Online vesting / exercising
- Third party reporting exports
- Templated and customised, bespoke reporting (incl. report builder)
- Director Remuneration Reports and other compliance requirements
- Total Reward Statements
- Side by side comparisons
- Flexible permissions system
To find out more about how HWC can help you contact us at email@example.com.